NEW! See our Eco Friendly Christmas Gift Ideas.
Power-Mate Lite 10 Amp Power Meter
The Power-Mate Lite offers full power, cost and greenhouse gas metering with outstanding accuracy.
Power-Mate Lite (10 Amp)
The Power-Mate Lite provides instantaneous and cumulative measures of power consumption, running costs and greenhouse gas emissions. Additionally, it projects these values going forward per hour, per week, per quarter and per year.
A simple menu allows the user to enter their own energy cost and greenhouse gas values as these vary by location and power supplier. The Power-Mate Lite also provides technical measures such as supply voltage, current, power, VA and power factor.
Power-Mate Technical specifications
- Electricity Rate Setting: 0 – 99.999 c/kWh
- Greenhouse Gas Setting: 0 – 9.999 kg/kWh
- Inbuilt timer shows the total time the unit has been plugged in since last reset (up to 99 days)
- Cost: 0 – 999999 shown in ± $ to 0.01
- Energy: 0 – 99999 shown in ± kWh to 0.01
- Greenhouse Gas: 0 – 99999 shown in ± kg to 0.01
- Volts: 170.0 – 270.0 shown in VRMS to 0.1
- Amps: 00.000 – 10.000 shown in ARMS to 0.001
- Power: 0 – 2,400.0 shown in ± W to 0.1
- Apparent Power: 0 – 2,400.0 in VA to 0.5
- Power Factor: ± 0.001 to 1 (dimensionless) Leading/Lagging
- Frequency: 45-65 shown in Hz to 0.1
- Accuracy error for all ranges is better than 2%, (typical accuracy error is better than 1%)