FLIR E5 Thermal Imaging Camera Rental
Our 1 Week FLIR Thermal Camera Hire is ideal for most electrical and mechanical building inspection work.
How To Order - Simply complete your order above and then fill out our rental agreement form. The form includes the rental dates and a provision for a credit card authorisation (security deposit).
Fast Delivery, Australia Wide - Our price includes Express Post delivery both ways! You can book extra time for just $100 per week - see drop down menu above.
Haven't used a Thermal Imaging Camera before?
We have chosen to hire out the FLIR E5 IR Camera because it is exceptionally easy to use: just point and shoot like a regular digital camera.
Even with its simplicity of use, it's still packed with features, including:
- MSX Technology - creates a sharper thermal image by merging a visual image with the thermal image.
- Create Reports - the FLIR Tools software is available for free download and allows you to create simple PDF reports for your clients. Alternatively, you can simply export the images like you would on a regular digital camera.
- Accurate - measure up to 250˚C with temperature differences down to just 0.1˚C
FLIR Thermal Camera Hire - Specifications
10,800 pixels (120 x 90)
|Modes||IR image, visual image, MSX, thumbnail gallery|
|MSX||320 x 240 pixels|
|Field||45˚ x 34˚ - focus free|
|Screen||3 inch 320 x 240 colour LCD|
|Range||-20˚C to 250˚C|
|Accuracy||±2% or 2°C|
|Storage||Internal memory stores at least 500 image sets (IR, visual and MSX)|
Sample MSX Image
What's in the box?Each Thermal Imaging Camera hire unit comes with the following items:
- FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera rental - charged and ready to go!
- Sturdy carry case
- Power supply/charger plug
- Printed documentation
- FLIR Tools software and documentation CD
- USB data cable