NEW! See our Eco Friendly Christmas Gift Ideas.
Efergy Elite Wireless Energy Monitor
The Efergy Elite Classic Wireless Energy Monitor is the single best selling in-home display in the world, with over 500,000 units sold world-wide.
- Suitable for single or three-phase households (see drop down menu).
- Track your energy usage and cost in real-time from inside your home.
- View daily, weekly or monthly historical average (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- Also shows indoor temperature and relative humidity.
- Award wining simple yet robust design.
- Portable display screen.
Technical Specifications - Efergy Elite
- Transmission Range: up to 70m (uses 433MHz)
- Update Time: 6, 12 or 18 seconds (user selectable)
- Voltage Range: 110V - 300V
- Current Range: 50mA - 95A (12W to 22.8kW)
- Current Sensor: 10mm internal diameter
- Package Size: 19.1cm x 20.5cm x 5cm
- Display Power: 3 x AA Batteries
- Transmitter Power: 3 X AA Batteries
- Electricity tariffs: Four
- 3 phase compatible: Yes
- Software: No - if you require a monitor with software we recommend one of our other models
- Product Manual: Efergy Elite Manual (PDF)
Efergy Elite - How to install
In most cases the sensor clamp(s) can be fitted at the front of your meter board. It's a quick (5 minute) job for an electrician to fit them behind the board if necessary.
The following video is a simplified depiction of how installation works in the UK. In Australia & NZ our meter boards look quite different to this, but you can see the key components and how the system works in general:
Frequently Asked Questions
How much data does it store?
The Efergy Elite stores data for 12 months. Using the history plus backwards and forwards buttons you can scroll through the last 7 days daily history, the last four weeks weekly history, and the last 12 months monthly history.
Can I place the sensor clamp around the lead to a plug-in appliance such as a portable air conditioner?
No - Wireless energy monitors do not work on regular power leads like an extension cord. This is because they need to clamp around the active cable only at your meter board. You might like to check out our range of 'plug-in power meters' to measure individual appliances such as portable air conditioners.