Verbatim LED Panel Troffer 36W (600 x 600mm)
High brightness LED panel light
The Verbatim LED panel has the following features:
- Replacement for traditional 3x18W fluroescent T8 troffer lights (600 x 600mm).
- Easy install - pre-wired with AU plug
- Over 50% energy savings.
- Long lifetime - up to 25,000 hours
This "600 x 600mm" Verbatim LED Troffer light has the following differences to our popular and lower cost Osram LED Troffer:
- Higher brightness (4,000 vs 3,600 lumens).
- Cooler colour temperature (5000K vs 4000K).
Commercial lighting ceiling installation with "600 x 600" LED panel replacing 3x18W or 4x18W fluorescent troffers.
Looking for the rectangular shape? Click here for our 1200 x 300 LED Panel.
Specifications - Verbatim LED Troffer (600 x 600mm)
|Voltage||220 - 240 V|
|Colour Temperature||Cool day light (5000K)|
|Light Output||4,000 lumens|
|Dimensions||595mm x 595mm x 46.5mm (to replace 3x18W fluorescent troffer)|
|Wiring||Pre-wired 1.5m 2-pin AS3112 plug|
|Product Identifiers||Description Verbatim LED Troffer 595x595x46.5mm 36W 5000K CCT with AU plug. Order Code 65013, Barcode 6943760250138|
|Further Documentation||Spec Sheet (PDF)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it come with replaceable LED tubes?
No - the LED components are built into the light fitting. Traditional t-bar troffer lights have tubes, ballasts, starters, and connectors - all of which can fail. These LED troffers, on the other hand, are fully integrated into a single unit for simplicity and ease of installation.
Is this a 'T8' or 'T5' light fitting?
The terms T8 and T5 refer to old-style fluorescent tubes. As this LED panel light does not contain tubes (see above), these terms do not apply. What is important is the size of the panel - which is designed to fit into all standard office ceiling lighting layouts.
Is it available in 4000K?
No - please see our Osram LED Troffer 4000K.
How many 600 x 600 LED troffers should be used in an existing office fit-out?
For existing office fit-outs a one-for-one replacement is generally suitable. In other words, simply replace your existing fluorescent troffers with these LED troffers, and you're done!
How many 600 x 600 LED troffers should be used in a new office fit-out?
We recommend that you consult a lighting designer if required, but generally speaking we can say:
- A minimum of about 10 x LED Troffers per 100m2 - for lighter use areas or if placement of lights is deliberate (ie. placed above where they are actually needed, less used in storage areas and corridors, etc).
- More typically a density closer to 15 x LED Troffers per 100m2 can be used - for likely 400+ lux at desk levels throughout, which exceeds Australian Standards guidance.
What other options are available?
If you prefer to retain your existing light fittings and simply replace your fluro tubes with LED, please see our: