Zorro Unplugged Solar LED Street Light
Solar Powered Street Light With Sensor
The Zorro Unplugged Solar Street Light improves visibility and safety outdoors. All with zero energy bills and no need to run any cables. This stand-alone off-the-grid lighting solution has many benefits.
- Fully integrated LED light, battery, and solar PV panel.
- No cabling, trenching or electrician required.
- Ideal for private roads, driveways, paths, walkways and carparks.
- 3 nights runtime from a single charge. Made possible by high-efficiency LEDs, quality solar panel, and large lithium battery.
- 5 year fitting warranty, and 3 year battery warranty.
Solar Street Light - Size, Wattage & Mounting Height
The Zorro Unplugged Solar LED Street Light comes in three sizes:
- Small - 8W LED street light plus 17W solar panel. Suits pole heights up to around 4m.
- Medium - 20W LED street light plus 36W solar PV panel. Suits mounting at around 5m height.
- Large - 30W LED street light plus 52W solar panel. Suits pole heights of 7m or higher.
The Zorro Unplugged Solar LED Streetlights in use in South Australia.
Flexible Solar Street Light Design - Install Almost Anywhere
The Zorro Unplugged has already been installed all around Australia in a wide variety of locations, including:
- Private roadways and gates.
- Construction sites, mining sites, and depots.
- Council parks, pathways, and walkways.
- Outdoor carparks and parking areas.
- Retirement villages and caravan parks.
- University and school campuses.
Here are some of the features which make it so versatile:
- Strong pole mount fits over 45-60mm diameter round pole.
- Tilt solar panel towards the sun and independently adjust the LED light source by ±40°.
- Clever lighting controls with microwave motion sensing, daylight sensor, and time control.
- Includes remote control to commission and adjust the settings from the ground.
Specifications - Zorro Unplugged Solar Street Light
|Power Consumption (light)||8 Watt, 20 Watt, 30 Watt|
|Power Generation (solar)||17 Watt, 36 Watt, 52 Watt|
|Lifetime||72,000 hour LED rating|
|Light Output (max)||
8W: 1520 lumens
20W: 3800 lumens
30W: 5700 lumen
|Colour Temperature||Cool White 4000K|
|Light Control||Pre-programmed wireless remote (included).|
|Lighting Modes||Microwave motion sensor activation mode, pre-programmed time-based mode and constant output mode (at 100%, 70% or 40% brightness).|
|Beam Pattern||IES Type III|
|Battery Rating||9 Ah, 19.2 Ah, 30 Ah (all 12.8V nominal)|
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
|Battery Runtime||Up to 36 hours in dim mode (lowest light level)|
|Recharge Time||7 hours in full sun|
|Protection||IP65 rated, IK08 impact protection|
|Operating Temperatures||-20°C to +60°C|
|Dimensions||8W: 518 mm x 290 mm x 81 mm
20W: 680 mm x 420 mm x 94 mm
30W: 918 mm x 420 mm x 94 mm
8W = 5.3 kg, 20W = 9.8 kg, 30W = 13.5 kg
|Material||Die-cast aluminium body, monocrystalline silicon solar cells, polycarbonate lens.|
|Installation||Self Installation. Pole mounts with included swivel mount. Commission & setup with included wireless remote. No electrician required.|
|Warranty||5 year fitting, 3 years battery.|
|Product Identifiers||SSL08-4K-TIII-GRY, SSL20-4K-TIII-GRY, SSL30-4K-TIII-GRY; 8W, 20W or 30W Solar LED Street Light, CRI >70, Type III lens, LiFePO4 battery, MW motion sensor or time control & remote control setup tool.|
|Further Documentation||Spec Sheet (PDF), Installation Guide (PDF)|
Frequently Asked Questions
What operating modes are available?
The Zorro Unplugged Solar Street Light has several operating modes. This maximises its utility in a wide variety of locations and applications. These include:
1. Integrated microwave motion sensing mode with either:
a) On all night at 40% brightness, scaling up to 100% for 2 minutes after the last movement is detected.
b) On all night at 20% brightness, scaling up to 80% for 30 seconds after any movement is detected.
2. Pre-programmed time and intelligent mode. These modes run the solar street light at full brightness for the first few hours after dusk. They then scale down gradually to 20%. There is a dawn option which brightens up in the pre-dawn hours.
3. Always on at a pre-programmed light level. This allows you to set a percentage light level and have the solar street light operate at this level all night. Note: we do not recommend use of this mode at 100% because it will not perform well in winter or low-sun areas.
Graphical representation of the three operating modes.
Can I buy a replacement battery?
Yes - replacement lithium batteries are available for purchase if required in several year's time. Please contact us if you have any questions.