Philips SmartBright Indoor LED Batten
Replace Fluro Battens with Maintenance Free LED
This Philips surface-mount LED batten puts an end to frequent fluro tube changes. It also cuts existing power usage in half.
- Suits indoor ceiling lighting applications.
- Replaces old twin T8 (or T5) fluorescent batten light fittings.
- Long 30,000 hour rating and 3 year warranty.
- Choose from '2 Foot' (~60cm) or '4 Foot' (~120cm) length fittings.
- Emergency option available in 4 Foot size (see drop-down menu above).
Packaging shot of the Philips SmartBright Indoor LED Batten.
Upgrade to this Bright & Efficient Indoor LED Batten
Switching to these Philips integrated LED battens has never been more affordable. They produce high energy savings, are easy to install, and last very long. It's time to retire flickering fluro tube fixtures and upgrade to LED.
The Philips SmartBright Indoor LED Batten offers:
- 50%+ power savings compared to old twin fluro T8 fittings.
- No tubes to change - built-in long-life LEDs make it maintenance free
- Surface mount directly to ceiling without visible brackets.
- Large wiring terminals and several knock-out options with through wiring possibilities.
SmartBright Indoor Batten Installation Examples
This Philips IP20 rated batten suits any indoor application, such as:
- Warehouse, factory or site office lighting
- Lighting for workshops and garages
- Back office and storage areas
- Corridors & stairwells
- Aisle lighting in shops and convenience stores
- Shop window lighting
- Anywhere indoor emergency lighting is required (see Emergency models)
Specifications - Philips SmartBright Indoor LED Batten
|Fitting Type||Full fixture LED Batten to replace twin fluro T8 or T5's|
|Power Consumption||20W (600mm), 40W (1200mm), 44W (1200mm Emergency)|
|Voltage||220-240 V AC|
|Colour Temperature||4000K (Neutral White) or 6500K (Cool White)|
|Light Output||20W (600mm) - 2,100 lumens
40W (1200mm) - 4,100 lumens
44W (1200mm Emergency) - 4,100 lumens
|Battery Back-up||Yes in emergency fitting - Lithium-ion battery.|
|Dimensions||2 Ft batten: 630 mm x 80 mm x 85 mm (L x W x H)
4 Ft batten: 1230 mm x 80 mm x 85 mm
|Weight||2 Foot batten: 1.02 kg
4 Foot batten: 1.86 kg (2.22 kg for Emergency)
|Material||Frosted polycarbonate cover / diffuser with steel powdercoated housing (white RAL9010).|
|Installation||Requires hard-wiring by an electrician. Surface mounts, install direct to ceiling, no visible brackets.|
|Termination||Terminal block in fitting base.|
|Standards and Classification||Emergency fittings are compliant to: AS2293.3
Classification: C0: D80; C90: D40
|IP Rating||IP20 - indoor use only|
|Product Identifiers||Manufacturers Description: Philips SmartBright Batten BN008C 20W 600 4000K; 20W 600 6500K; 40W 1200 4000K; 44W 4000K EM; 44W 6500K EM.
Order Codes: (Philips 12NC): 911401852397, 911401852497, 911401852597, 911401852797, 911401852897.
Barcodes: 8710163315010, 8710163315027, 8710163315034, 8710163315058, 8710163315065.
|Further Documentation||Spec Sheet (PDF)|
Philips SmartBright Indoor LED Batten Dimensions
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this fitting need tubes?
No, it is a fully integrated light fitting. The light source and fitting are all-in-one.
What about damp area applications?
What other options are available?
We also sell a range of LED retrofit tubes. If your existing fittings are in good condition and have replaceable starters, upgrading just the tubes to LED may make sense. Alternatively, if your existing batten fitting is no longer serviceable but you wish to stick with replaceable tubes, we sell this fitting pre-wired for LED - just add tubes.