Philips LED Bulb E27 Edison Screw - High Brightness Range
Super Bright Screw LED Bulbs
These high brightness Philips E27 LED bulbs are an effective & efficient high output replacement globe with a regular Edison Screw ('E27' or 'ES') base.
They are suitable for very bright applications such:
- Replacement globes for higher wattage E27 metal halide or mercury vapour lamps.
- Studio soft box lighting diffusers / photography 'continuous lighting'.
- Large rooms or high ceilings with Edison screw light fittings.
Step 1: Choose a wattage
The following is a guide to equivalent brightness (Philips E27 LED Bulb compared to a old-style incandescent):
- 16W = 120W
- 19W = 160W
- 23W = 200W
This Philips Screw Cap LED Bulb is non-dimmable. Need something smaller? See our regular E27 LED bulbs.
Step 2: Check size
These bulbs fit standard Edison Screw E27 bases, but are larger than 'standard' household globes. Check your fitting or enclosure first to ensure the globe will fit:
- 16W = A75 size (75mm diameter, 128mm height)
- 19W = A95 size (95mm diameter, 187mm height)
- 23W = A110 size (110mm diameter, 204mm height)
Say goodbye to old 'energy saver' light globes
Energy saver or 'CFL' (compact fluorescent) light globes were the first wave of energy efficient lighting. Unfortunately, they have many problems and limitations.
Contrast this with the new Philips E27 LED light bulbs:
OLD Large Format CFL 'Energy Savers'
NEW Philips High Brightness LED Bulbs
|Time to full brightness||Up to 1 minute||Instant on|
|Actual energy saving||75% or less energy saving||Over 88% energy saving|
|Lighting colour||Varies||Daylight (6500K)|
|Size||Can be very cumbersome and unsightly||Conform to standard globe sizes (see dimensions)|
|Toxic material||Contains Mercury||No toxic material|
Philips High Brightness E27 LED Bulb Benefits
In summary, switching to a Philips Edison Screw High Brightness LED Bulbs has the following benefits:
- Maximum light output as soon as you flip the switch.
- Well over 80% energy saving compared to incandescent.
- The beam of light is free of infra-red (no heat is radiated), and ultra-violet (fabric and items under this light won't fade).
- Philips ES LED bulbs are manufactured without any hazardous materials, making them a safe and sustainable choice.
- Designed to fit and work with existing E27 sockets
- Lasts 10 times longer than incandescent bulbs. They'll last for about 10 years when used about 3 hours per day, every day.
- Unlike other low-quality products that are flooding the market, you can trust the Philips quality.
Specifications - Philips MegaBright E27 LED Bulbs
16W, 19W & 23W (equivalent to 120W, 160W & 200W)
|Light Output||1800, 2200, and 3000 lumens|
|Fitting Type||Edison Screw E27|
A75, A95, A110
|Colour Temperature||Cool Daylight (6500K)|
|Colour rendering index (CRI)||80|
|Dimensions||16W = A75 size (75mm diameter, 128mm height)
19W = A95 size (95mm diameter, 187mm height)
23W = A110 size (110mm diameter, 204mm height)
16W = 136 grams
19W = 187 grams
23W = 212 grams
929001270749, 929001270849,929001270949 (part numbers); LEDBulb 16-120W E27 6500K 230V A75 AU, LEDBulb 19-160W E27 6500K 230V A95 AU, LEDBulb 23-200W E27 6500K 230V A110 AU (item descriptions); 8718696668535, 8718696668559, 8718696668573 (barcodes). Previously known as 'MegaBright'.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will it fit in my existing fitting?
Please review the dimensions before purchasing. These are larger and much brighter than 'regular' LED bulbs.