Philips Filament ST64 LED Bulb B22 7W Dimmable
'Pear Shape' LED Filament Bulb
This vintage style Philips Bayonet LED filament light is dimmable and energy efficient. It has a classic incandescent appearance without the ongoing energy costs.
- 7 watt power draw (replaces old 40-60W lights).
- Very warm 'candle flame' colour temperature (2000K).
- A pear-shaped bulb with gold colour tinted glass.
- Long 15,000 hours life - that's over 10 years if used 4 hours a day, every day!
- Also available in Edison Screw E27 base.
Replace Bayonet ST64 Carbon Filament Globes
- Instant full brightness & even 360° light distribution.
- Low 7W power consumption and just 1-2W when dimmed down.
- Smoothly dims all the way down to a faint glow with standard wall dimmers. Need a dimmer? See our Diginet MEDM.
- Looks great in exposed fittings at home or in your business.
- Available in many other globe shapes and base types: A60 B22, ST64 E27, G120 B22, G120 E27.
Elegant pear-shaped ST64 globe sets a great mood with LED technology.
Specifications - Philips Amber Filament ST64 Globe Bayonet B22 Dimmable
|Cap Base||B22 (also called BC or Bayonet Cap)|
|Power Consumption||7W (equivalent to 50W)|
|Colour Temperature||2000K (Flame or Very Warm White)|
|Light Output||630 lumens|
|Dimmable||Yes, compatible with most AC dimmers|
|Dimensions||64 mm (width) x 146.5 mm (length)|
|Product Identifiers||Philips CLA LEDBulb D 7-50W ST64 B22 820 GOLD (
Manufacturers Description); 929001228419 (Order Code); 8718696581056 (Barcode).
|Further Documentation||Datasheet (PDF)|
What's the difference between an ST58 and ST64 globe?
Both ST58 and ST64 light bulbs are the same shape. The ST58 variant is 58mm wide, whereas this ST64 bulb is 64mm wide. As this is a relatively small diference you can fit an ST64 in most places that an ST58 bulb is used currently. If in doubt, please measure your light fitting before purchasing.