Philips Filament G120 LED Globe E27 7W Dimmable
Spherical Filament Light Bulb
This vintage looking Philips Edison Screw filament light saves power in style. With a gold tint and warm candle glow, it looks just like an old-fashioned incandescent.
- 7 watt LED (replaces old 40-60W lights).
- Very warm colour temperature (2000K), like a candle flame.
- Large 125mm diameter globe with an amber hue.
- Long 15,000 hours life - that's over 10 years if used 4 hours a day, every day.
- Also available in Bayonet B22 base.
Looking for a different shape? See our full range of LED filament light globes.
Replaces G120 / G125 Filament Globes with LED
- Instant full brightness & even 360° light distribution.
- Low 7W power consumption and just 1-2W when dimmed down!
- Smoothly dims all the way down to a faint glow with standard wall dimmers. See also: Diginet MEDM.
- Looks great in exposed fittings for minimalistic lighting.
- Available in many other globe shapes and base types: A60 B22, ST64 B22, ST64 E27, G120 B22.
Philips tinted filament large spherical globe looks great on & off.
Specifications - Philips Amber Filament G120 Bulb Edison Screw E27 Dimmable
|Cap Base||E27 (also called Edison Screw, ES)|
|Power Consumption||7W (equivalent to 50W)|
|Colour Temperature||2000K (Flame or Very Warm White)|
|Light Output||630 lumens|
|Dimmable||Yes, compatible with most AC dimmers|
|Dimensions||125 mm (width) x 188 mm (length)|
|Product Identifiers||Philips CLA LEDBulb D 7-50W G120 E27 820 GOLD (
Manufacturers Description); 929001229119 (Order Code); 8718696575918 (Barcode).
|Further Documentation||Datasheet (PDF)|
Is this a G120 or G125 LED light bulb?
Philips refers to this light bulb as a G120. Given its overall width is 125mm, we'd actually call it a G125! Regardless of whether you're after a G120 or G125 globe, these will most likely be fine. The potential size difference is only 5mm.
If your existing lights are G95 (95mm wide) or even G85 (85mm wide), this filament bulb could still be suitable. As long as your fitting is open, or has enough room for the larger size, it will work fine.