Philips Filament G120 LED Globe B22 7W Dimmable
Large Round Decorative Light Bulb
This vintage looking Philips Bayonet LED filament light bulb saves power in style. It has a classic incandescent appearance without the ongoing energy costs.
- 7 watt LED (replaces 40-60W incandescent lights).
- Very warm colour temperature (2000K), like a candle.
- Large 125mm diameter globe with gold/amber tinted glass.
- Long 15,000 hours life - that's over 10 years if used 4 hours a day, every day.
- Also available in Edison Screw E27 base.
Looking for a different shape or base? See our full range of vintage style LED filament lights.
Replace Traditional G120 / G125 Carbon Filament Globes
- Instant full brightness and even 360° light distribution.
- Low 7W power consumption and just 1-2W when dimmed down!
- Smoothly dims all the way down to a faint glow with standard wall dimmers.
- Looks great in exposed fittings for minimalistic lighting.
- Available in many other globe shapes and base types: A60 B22, ST64 B22, ST64 E27, G120 E27.
Philips gold tinted filament large round globe looks great on & off.
Specifications - Philips Amber Filament G125 Bulb Bayonet B22 Dimmable
|Cap Base||B22 (also called BC or Bayonet Cap)|
|Power Consumption||7W (equivalent to 50W)|
|Colour Temperature||2000K (Very Warm White)|
|Light Output||630 lumens|
|Dimmable||Yes, compatible with most AC dimmers|
|Dimensions||125 mm (width) x 188 mm (length)|
|Product Identifiers||Philips CLA LEDBulb D 7-50W G120 B22 820 GOLD (
Manufacturers Description); 929001257919 (Order Code); 8718696587393 (Barcode).
|Further Documentation||No datasheet is available. See G120 E27 listing for the same globe and data sheet in an Edison Screw base.|
Is this a G120 or G125 LED light bulb?
Philips refers to this light bulb as a G120. Given its overall width is 125mm, we'd actually call it a G125! Regardless of whether you're after a G120 or G125 globe, these will most likely be fine. The potential size difference is only 5mm.
If your existing lights are G95 (95mm wide) or even G85 (85mm wide), this filament bulb could still be suitable. As long as your fitting is open, or has enough room for the larger size, it will work fine.