Verbatim PAR38 LED 18W Dimmable
SOLD OUT! Click here to be notified when it's back in stock.
LED PAR38 Spotlight Rated for Outdoor Use
The Verbatim LED PAR38 18W spotlight replaces any incandescent, halogen or compact fluorescent 'PAR38' style light bulb. It has an Ingress Protection (IP) rating of IP65, meaning it's suitable for use in exposed outdoor areas.
- These lights are commonly used outdoors, in galleries, and elsewhere. They have a regular Edison Screw (E27) base.
- They're easy to install yourself. Simply unscrew the old bulb and screw in the new PAR38 LED and you're done.
These PAR38 globes are ideally suited for use with motion sensor systems, such as the one pictured below. Unlike old CFL bulbs, they come on instantly to full brightness.
Replace security sensor light fitting bulbs with this PAR38 LED globe.
PAR38 Globe - Key Features
- Replaces 100W to 200W incandescent globes for up to 90% energy savings
- Daylight colour temperature (5000K)
- 36˚ beam angle to match old lamps
- IP65 rated - suitable for outdoor usage in exposed areas
Specifications - PAR38 LED Bulb
|Fitting Type||PAR38 Shape, E27 Base (Edison Screw)|
|Power Consumption||18W (equivalent to 200W)|
|Voltage||Universal 100-240 V AC (50/60 Hz)|
|Colour Temperature||Daylight 5000K|
|Light Output||1750 Lumens|
|Dimensions||138mm (length) by 121mm (diameter)|
|Installation||Retrofit / self-installation|
|Product Identifiers||Verbatim LED PAR38 E27 18W 5000K Daylight 1750lm 35deg 220-240V IP65 dimmable;Order Code 66431; Barcode 4895117964316|
|Further Documentation||Verbatim PAR38 Spec Sheet (PDF)|
Frequently Asked Questions
What other options are available?
If you want to upgrade an entire outdoor light fitting to LED (rather than just replace the PAR38 globe) you might like to check out some of our other options, including: