Osram LED Panel Troffer 33W (600 x 600mm)
High quality square LED TrofferThe Osram LEDVANCE LED panel has the following features:
- Direct replacement for traditional t-bar (600 x 600mm) troffer lights.
- Over 50% energy savings.
- Very high visual comfort with low glare (UGR < 19).
- Slim aluminium housing (only 10.5 mm thick) and matt white frame.
Office lighting ceiling grid with square "600 x 600" LED troffers.
Looking for the rectangular shape? Click here for 1200 x 300 LED Panel.
Specifications - Osram LED Troffer (600 x 600mm)
|Voltage||220 - 240 V|
|Colour Temperature||Cool White (4000K)|
|Light Output||3,600 lumens|
|Dimensions||595mm x 595mm x 10.5mm - suitable for standard office lighting ceiling grids|
|Installation||Recessed (t-bar) ceilings|
|Material||Aluminium housing and polystyrol cover|
|Product Identifiers||PANEL LED 600 33W 4000K UGR < 19, 4058075000629 (barcode)|
|Further Documentation||Spec Sheet (PDF)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it come with replaceable LED tubes?
No - the LED components are built into the light fitting. Traditional t-bar troffer lights have tubes, ballasts, starters, and connectors - all of which can fail. These LED troffers, on the other hand, are fully integrated into a single unit for simplicity and ease of installation.
Is this a 'T8' or 'T5' light fitting?
The terms T8 and T5 refer to old-style fluorescent tubes. As this LED panel light does not contain tubes (see above), these terms do not apply. What is important is the size of the panel - which is designed to fit into all standard office ceiling lighting layouts.
Is it available in 6500K?
No - this product is only available in the standard office lighting colour temperature of Cool White 4000K.
How many 600 x 600 LED troffers should be used in an existing office fit-out?
For existing office fit-outs a one-for-one replacement is generally suitable. In other words, simply replace your existing fluorescent troffers with these LED troffers, and you're done!
How many 600 x 600 LED troffers should be used in a new office fit-out?
We recommend that you consult a lighting designer if required, but generally speaking we can say:
- A minimum of about 10 x LED Troffers per 100m2 - for lighter use areas or if placement of lights is deliberate (ie. placed above where they are actually needed, less used in storage areas and corridors, etc).
- More typically a density closer to 15 x LED Troffers per 100m2 can be used - for likely 400+ lux at desk levels throughout, which exceeds Australian Standards guidance.
What other options are available?
If you prefer to retain your existing light fittings and simply replace your fluro tubes with LED, please see our: