Osram LED Panel 32W (600 x 600mm)
REDUCED PRICE! Offer ends when current stock sold out.
Square LED Troffer - 60cm x 60cm
The Osram LED panel is an ideal for replacement for ceiling 'troffer' light fittings. It has the following features:
- Common 600mm x 600mm panel size.
- Suits recessed, surface mounted or suspended applications.
- Slimline and lightweight design.
- Long 30,000 hour lifetime.
- Two colour temperatures: Cool White 4000K or Daylight 6500K (see dropdown above).
- Also available in other LED panel sizes.
Benefits of this Osram / Ledvance LED Panel
There are several benefits to switching to LED troffers over other options such as LED tubes. These include:
- Easy handling and installation - product only weighs 3kg and is 10.5mm thick. This is a big improvement on the old cumbersome fluorescent light fittings.
- Wide compatibility - suits all common office ceiling grid layouts. It is ideal for replacing either T8 or T5 fluorescent lighting.
- Massive energy savings - reduce energy consumption over 60% (compared to a 4 x 18W T8 tube fitting).
- Lower maintenance - reduce maintenance costs with a long fixture lifetime. There is no need for lamp replacements!
Office lighting ceiling grid with square "600 x 600" LED troffers.
Specifications - Osram LED Panel Troffer 600mm x 600mm
|Voltage||220 - 240 V|
|Colour Temperature||Cool White (4000K) or Daylight 6500K|
|Light Output||3,200 lumens|
|Dimensions||595mm x 595mm x 10.5mm - suitable for standard office lighting ceiling grids.|
|Carton Quantity||4 (this listing is for 1 unit)|
|Installation||Comes pre-wired with a plug and lead for quick recessed (t-bar) installation. See also: LED panel surface mount kit or suspension kit.|
|Material||Aluminium in white (RAL9003)|
ORAM LEDVANCE PANEL LED0606 32W/4000K & 32W/6500K 230V 4X1F&PLEDVO (manufacturer description); 4058075014091, 4058075014114 (barcode)
|Further Documentation||Spec Sheets 4000K and 6500K|
Frequently Asked Questions
What other sizes are available?
We stock a complete range of Osram LED Panels covering all standard sizes.
|600 x 600mm (this listing)||32 W||3,200 lm|
|1200 x 300mm LED Troffer||32 W||3,200 lm|
|1200 x 600mm LED Troffer||53 W||5,300 lm|
|600 x 300mm LED Troffer||17 W||1,600 lm|
Does it come with replaceable LED tubes?
No - the LED components are built into the light fitting. Old troffer lights have tubes, ballasts, starters, and connectors - all of which can fail. On the other hand, these LED troffers are a single unit for simplicity and ease of installation.
They will last for a very long time - at least 10 years under normal office hours. If a light does fail, the whole fitting needs to be replaced. This is easily done as they come pre-wired with a power plug, so an electrician is not required.
How many square LED panels should I use?
- Existing office fit-outs - a one-for-one replacement is generally suitable. In other words, simply replace your existing 0.6m x 0.6m troffers with these LED panels.
- New fit-out for storage areas and corridors - use about 10 x LED Panels per 100m2.
- New fit-out above work stations - use closer to 15 x LED Panels per 100m2. This will achieve 400+ lux at desk level throughout (exceeding Australian Standards guidance for office lighting).