Osram LED Panel 17W (600 x 300mm)
Small LED Troffer - 60cm x 30cm
The Osram LED Panel is a recessed LED troffer ideal for replacing T5 and T8 ceiling panel light fittings. It has the following features:
- Direct replacement for traditional 2 x 2 foot fluorescent T8 troffer lights (600 x 300mm)
- Can be used in recessed (t-bar) ceilings, surface mounted or suspended.
- Slimline and lightweight design.
- Long 30,000 hour lamp life rating.
- Two colour temperatures: Cool White 4000K and Daylight 6500K (see dropdown above)
- Also available in all standard panel sizes (see FAQ below).
Benefits of making the switch to Osram LED Panels
There are several benefits to switching to LED Troffers over other options such as LED retrofit tubes. These include:
- Easy handling and installation - product only weighs 1.5kg and is just 10.5mm thick. This is a drastic improvement over the old cumbersome fluorescent lights.
- Wide compatibility - suits all common ceiling grid layouts, ideal for replacing either T8 or T5 fluorescent lighting.
- Massive energy savings - reduce energy consumption by 60% (when compared to an existing twin T8 tube fitting).
- Lower maintenance - reduce maintenance costs with a long fixture lifetime and no need for lamp replacements!
Specifications - Osram LED Panel Troffer 600mm x 300mm
|Voltage||220 - 240 V|
|Colour Temperature||Cool White (4000K) or Daylight 6500K|
|Light Output||1,600 lumens|
|Dimensions||595mm x 295mm x 10.5mm - suitable for standard office lighting ceiling grids.|
|Installation||Installation required by an electrician in recessed (t-bar), surface mounted or suspended|
|Material||Aluminium in white (RAL9003)|
OSRAM LEDVANCE PANEL LED 0306 17W/4000K & 17W/6500K 230V 5X1 LEDVO (manufacturer description); 4058075003354, 4058075003378 (barcode)
|Further Documentation||Spec Sheets 4000K & 6500K|
Frequently Asked Questions
What other sizes are available?
We stock a complete range of Osram LED Panels in all standard sizes.
|600 x 300mm (this listing)||17 W||1,600 lm|
|1200 x 300mm||32 W||3,200 lm|
|1200 x 600mm||53 W||5,300 lm|
|600 x 600mm||32 W||3,200 lm|