Osram LED Value Ceiling Oyster Light Fitting
Fully Integrated LED Oyster Light
Unlike old fashioned oyster lights, the Osram Value LED Oyster light is fully integrated. This means that the light source and light fitting are combined into one unit. Once installed, it is maintenance free as there are no tubes or bulbs to replace.
This Osram LED Oyster surface mount light fitting has the following benefits:
- Replace old incandescent, halogen or circular T5 fluorescent tube oyster light fittings.
- Available in three colour temperatures (warm white, cool white, or daylight) and two wattages (10W or 20W)
- Up to 75% energy savings.
- Instant on to full brightness.
This Osram LED Oyster Ceiling light delivers longer life than conventional light sources with up to 15,000 hours of hassle free light.
Specifications - Osram LED Oyster Light
|Power Consumption||10W or 20W|
|Colour Temperature||Warm White (2700K), Cool White (4000K) or Daylight (6500K)|
|Fitting Type||Surface mounted ceiling light fitting|
|Light Output||~800 lumens (10W), ~1,600 lumens (20W)|
|Dimensions||- 10W = 250mm (diameter) x 80mm (depth)
- 20W = 350mm (diameter) x 80mm (depth)
|Installation||Installation by an electrician|
|Product Identifiers||LEDVALUE CEILING 20W/830, 840, or 865 220-240V5X1 OSRAM; LEDVALUE CEILING 10W/830, 840, or 865 220-240V5X1 OSRAM.|
|Further Documentation||Installation Guide & Spec Sheet (PDF)|