Philips LED Bulb E40 Giant Edison Screw 40W
Replace High Brightness E40 Lights with LED
The Philips Mega Bright E40 LED bulb can replace Mercury Vapour (MV), High Pressure Sodium (HPS), Metal Halide (MH) and other E40 light bulbs with LED. The 240V mains voltage light is a high brightness globe that consumes only 40 watts of power.
- Reduces energy consumption by over 80%.
- High brightness - 5,000 lumens.
- Designed to operate for 10,000 hours.
- Fits Edison Screw E40 sockets in vertical or horizontal positions.
- Replacement for CFL, GLS and ML lamps.
Wide range of E40 LED retrofit applications
Giant Edison Screw (GES) light bulbs are often found hanging in large rooms housed inside a large reflector. These screw in E40 globes can provide low cost, efficient lighting in many environments:
- Industrial high bay or low bay lighting,
- Warehouse, barns & factories,
- Carpark, street and area lighting,
- Pedestrian walkways and parks.
Looking complete highbay fittings instead? See all our highbay lighting here.
Specifications - Philips MegaBright E40 LED Bulb
|Fitting Type||Edison Screw E40 GES 'Giant Edison Screw' or 'Goliath Edison Screw' (also suits E39 'Mogul' socket)|
|Voltage||220-240 V AC|
|Colour Temperature||6500K Cool Daylight|
|Beam Angle||150 degrees|
|Light Output||5,000 lumens|
|Dimensions||260mm (long) x 130mm (diameter)|
|Installation||Self install (no ballast), engage electrician (if existing fitting requires ballast removal)|
|Product Identifiers||LEDBulb 40W E40 6500K 230V A130 AU; 929001355949 (Order Code, Philips 12NC); 8718696715383 (Barcode).|