Half-Day FLIR Thermography Training
This half-day Thermography Course is ideal for:
- Existing users of FLIR Ex-XT or FLIR Exx Series cameras. Benefit from the in-depth knowledge of the FLIR trainer to get the most out of your FLIR thermal camera.
- Prospective buyers of FLIR thermal cameras. Receive a solid grounding in thermography so you can make the best choice when buying your camera.
We offer FREE course attendance to customers who purchase any FLIR Exx Camera from us. Email us post-purchase to claim your bonus, and we'll book you in to your preferred session.
Course locations and times - see the drop-down menu above for upcoming dates:
- Melbourne - Mulgrave, 3170 - 9am to 1pm
Sydney - Castle Hill, 2154 - 9am to 1pm
- Perth - Welshpool, 6106 - 9am to 1pm
- Brisbane - South Brisbane, 4101 - 9am to 1pm
We'll email you the full address and other details after you have made payment.
The training course covers the following topics:
Infra-Red (IR) Physics
- Introduction to Thermography
- The Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Energy and temperature
- Emissivity, reflected temperature, infrared wavebands
- Camera types and applications
FLIR Camera & Hands-on Training
- Introduction to FLIR thermal imaging cameras
- Features and functions
- Taking and evaluating images
- Measuring different surface types
- Taking simple thermograms
- Hot reflections / cold reflections
- Calculating the emissivity of an unknown surface
- Spot / distance ratio
FLIR Tools Software
- Introduction to FLIR Tools software (PC or Mac, click for direct download).
- Downloading images
- Analysing images
- Generating reports
See our full range of thermal imaging cameras.
Want to complete some basic training right now? See our page of free online thermal imaging training resources.