Half-Day FLIR Thermography Training
This half-day Thermography Course is ideal for:
- Existing users of FLIR Ex-XT or FLIR Exx Series cameras. Benefit from the in-depth knowledge of the FLIR trainer to get the most out of your FLIR thermal camera.
- Prospective buyers of FLIR thermal cameras. Receive a solid grounding in thermography so you can make the best choice when buying your camera.
Note: We offer FREE course attendance to customers who purchase any FLIR Exx Camera from us. Email us post-purchase to claim your bonus, and we'll book you in to your preferred session.
Course locations and times - see the drop-down menu above for upcoming dates:
- Melbourne - Mulgrave, 3170 - 9am to 1pm
Sydney - Castle Hill, 2154 - 9am to 1pm
- Perth - Welshpool, 6106 - 9am to 1pm
- Brisbane - South Brisbane, 4101 - 9am to 1pm
We'll email you the full address and other details after you have made payment.
The training course covers the following topics:
Infra-Red (IR) Physics
- Introduction to Thermography
- The Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Energy and temperature
- Emissivity, reflected temperature, infrared wavebands
- Camera types and applications
FLIR Camera & Hands-on Training
- Introduction to FLIR thermal imaging cameras
- Features and functions
- Taking and evaluating images
- Measuring different surface types
- Taking simple thermograms
- Hot reflections / cold reflections
- Calculating the emissivity of an unknown surface
- Spot / distance ratio
FLIR Tools Software
- Introduction to FLIR Tools software (PC or Mac, click for direct download).
- Downloading images
- Analysing images
- Generating reports
See our full range of thermal imaging cameras.