A Professional Thermal Camera With Wi-Fi
The FLIR E4 is the first (entry-level) camera in the popular FLIR Ex Series. It has the following features:
- Accurate - 4,800-pixel infrared detector, -20˚C to 250˚C measurement range and 0.15˚C thermal sensitivity.
- Easy To Use - You can 'point and shoot' and download images similarly to a digital camera. The thermal detector is auto-calibrating and focus-free, so you don't have to spend time fiddling with settings.
Multiple Image Modes - Review your work using the included thermal, visual-only, or MSX (enhanced thermal) imaging modes.
- Share & Report - Create reports and share what you've found via Wi-Fi and the FLIR Tools mobile app.
- Built For Trades - The FLIR E4 is splashproof (IP54) and robust (withstands a 2-metre drop test).
The FLIR E4 is an entry-level professional thermal camera.
Crystal Clear Thermal Images - Only With FLIR
The E4 includes FLIR's patented Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging or 'MSX' technology. MSX merges a higher-resolution visual image with the raw thermal image of the same scene. The result is a more precise image than competing products with the same specifications.
FLIR E4 - Easy Online Ordering & Support
Reduction Revolution stocks the entire FLIR Ex Series including this FLIR E4.
- Our prices are inclusive of GST, and we'll email you a Tax Invoice as soon as you've completed your order online.
- We offer free, insured delivery Australia-wide.
- Our price includes an official FLIR Australia 10 year warranty.
- Pay with a credit card, PayPal, or direct deposit.
Specifications - FLIR E4
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 250°C|
|Thermal Resolution||80 × 60 (4,800 measurement pixels)
|Field of View||45° × 34° - focus free|
|Display||3-inch colour LCD screen|
|Measurement Modes||Centre spot, Box with max/min, Above/below alarm|
|Image Modes||Infrared thermal image, Visual image, MSX (visual-thermal blend), Picture-in-picture|
|Emissivity Adjustment||Yes - variable from 0.1 to 1.0|
|Colour Palettes||Iron, Rainbow, Back & White|
|Image Format||Standard JPEG image with embedded temperature data ('radiometric image')|
|Image Storage||Internal memory stores at least 500 image sets (infrared, visual, and MSX)|
|Image Transfer||Via micro-USB cable (included) or Wi-Fi|
|Battery||Lithium-ion battery with 4 hour operating time. Rechargeable in-camera (via included USB cable) or via an external charger.|
|Weight||575 grams (camera including battery); 2.9 kg (total package weight)|
|Dimensions||244mm x 95mm x 140mm|
|Ratings||IP54 ingress protection; 2-metre drop test|
|Product Identifiers||FLIR E4 IR Camera with MSX and Wi-Fi (name), 63906-0604 (part number), 845188014117 (barcode)|
|Further Documentation||Data Sheet (PDF), User Manual (PDF)|
|Warranty||10 Year Detector; 5 Year Battery; 2 Years Parts & Labour|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included with the FLIR E4 kit?
The FLIR E4 ships with everything you need. In addition to the camera itself, you will also receive:
- A sturdy carry case.
- Power supply/charger with three power plugs (AU, UK, EU).
- Rechargeable lithium battery.
- A printed calibration certificate and other documentation.
- USB data transfer and charging cable.
Do I need special software to download and view the images?
No - you can download images from the FLIR E4 thermal camera just like you would on a standard digital camera. However, to unlock the full reporting and image editing potential, there are two main software options available:
- FLIR Tools Mobile App (Free) - an easy and direct Wi-Fi link to your mobile or tablet. Send images and basic reports directly from your mobile phone.
- FLIR Thermal Studio (Free or Paid versions available) - for desktop analysis and report creation.