FLIR C2 Pocket Sized Thermal Camera with FREE Case
BONUS! Our price includes GST, Free Delivery, & a Free Carry Case (limited stock remaining).
The FLIR C2 is the world’s first full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera.
- Pocket Portable - its slim profile design means you'll always have your C2 thermal camera to-hand.
- Top Quality - the images taken are fully radiometric, meaning you can adjust and analyse them after the fact with FLIR's free software.
- Feature Packed - 3 inch touch screen display, built-in LED spotlight, MSX enhanced thermal images and separate visual camera.
FLIR C2 Key Features
FLIR C2 - Specifications
- Accuracy: +/- 2% or 2°C
- Range: -10 to 150°C, 14 to 302°F
- Emissivity correction: Yes
- Thermal Sensitivity: <0.1 c="" f="" li="">
Imaging & Optical
- Thermal Resolution: 4,800 Pixels (80 x 60)
- Visual / MSX Resolution: 307,200 Pixels (640 x 480)
- Field of View: 45° x 34°
- Frame Rate: 9 Hz
- Focus: Focus Free (minimum thermal focal distance = 0.15m)
- Colour Palettes: Black and White, Iron, Rainbow, Rainbow HC
- Image Format: Standard JPEG, 14-bit measurement data included
- Spectral Response: 8 to 14μm
- Storage: Internal, 500+ images
- Battery: 3.7V Rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery (charged inside camera via supplied micro USB)
- Operating Time: 2 hours
- Weight: 130 grams (including battery)
- Dimensions: 125 x 80 x 24mm
What's in the FLIR C2 box
Here's what you'll find in the box:
- FLIR C2 Imaging System
- Battery (inside camera)
- Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US, CN and Australian plugs
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- USB memory stick with documentation
- USB cable
What other options are available?
Click the link to browse our complete range of FLIR thermal imaging cameras.