Domus 5-200W LED Dimmer
The Domus LED Dimmer-PRO is a dedicated LED dimmer designed to achieve smooth, low range dimming down to just 5W of power.
This is unlike old dimmers which typically only have a minimum load of 20W or 50W and therefore often do not work well in conjunction with energy saving LED lights.
This Domus LED Dimmer is known to work on a range of Domus, Philips & Verbatim LED lighting products that we offer. This includes our dimmable LED downlight fittings, regular dimmable E27 & B22 LED bulbs, dimmable MR16 bulbs, and others.
Improved circuit design on this latest model allows for a smoother and more visually pleasing dimming experience.
- Fits all standard switch plates.
- Fully Australian approved and complies with Australian and International EMC standards.
- Our price includes 3 year replacement warranty.
LED Dimmer - Installation Guide & Wiring Diagram
This product must be installed by a licensed electrician:
- Disconnect power to the circuit at the main switchboard.
- Remove existing switch (and dimmer if present) from wall.
- Connect the new LED dimmer in accordance with the wiring diagrams shown below.
- Refit switch plate to wall and reconnect power.
- Turn switch on and check dimming range by turning rotary dial through the range.
LED Dimmer Wiring Diagram
Specifications - Domus LED Dimmer-PRO
|Voltage||220-240 V AC|
|Thermal Overload Protection||Yes|
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes|
|Switch Plate Suitability||All leading brands|
|Dimensions||23 (width) x 54mm (total depth including dial)|
|Installation||Should be installed by an electrician|
|Product Identifiers||20506, LED-DIMMER-PRO; 9330772205060 (Barcode)|
|Further Documentation||Data Sheet (PDF)
Installation Guide (PDF)