Business Energy Auditor Training
This one-day training session is for those who want to learn how to conduct business energy audits.
Book Online Now for Our Next Course:
- Friday 24th March 2017, 10am to 5pm.
- Attend in person - in St Leonards, NSW 2065.
- Attend via webinar - from anywhere in Australia.
The course is distilled from our extensive hands-on experience of commercial energy auditing. The course provides step-by-step instruction on how to conduct an energy audit, including how to make reliable, accurate and cost-effective energy efficiency recommendations.
Our Price Includes:
- One day workshop (delivered in person or via webinar).
- Ongoing email support from your trainer who is an expert in this field.
- A copy of our Business Energy Auditing Handbook for each participant.
A copy of our Energy Assessors Fact Sheets for each participant (for field reference).
Energy Auditor Training - Topics Covered
- Sustainability, greenhouse gases, climate change, energy basics, Earth’s energy budget, sources of energy.
- Measuring & monitoring business energy usage, reading & interpreting business energy bills.
- On-site energy auditing, on-site auditing tools, data capture, data interpretation & analysis.
- Identifying energy-saving opportunities: behaviour change & equipment upgrades (lighting, HVAC, space heating & cooling, refrigeration, office equipment, hot water, air compressors and systems, solar power, power conditioning, cogeneration).
- Action plan preparation, financial analysis of measures, implementation facilitation.
We do not have specific prerequisite requirements for this course. However, the course is quite intensive, so to get the most out of it we recommend that you have at least some prior knowledge or experience in this field. This may be derived from:
- A technical or practical background (eg. engineer or electrician),
- Your current employer or role (eg. energy utility, solar installer, sustainability manager), or
- A strong personal interest or prior training in this field.
For example, many participants in this course first complete our online course in home sustainability assessment. That way when you attend the business energy auditing course you will already be familiar with basic concepts such as how to measure and monitor consumption, and how to make basic calculations on energy usage.
When & where is it delivered?
This business energy auditor course is delivered in one full day of training. Individuals and small groups can undertake the training at our office (in Sydney) or via a live on-line webinar from anywhere in Australia.
Companies can also book the training for a minimum of 5 participants at your preferred location Australia-wide - i.e. a trainer will come to you (additional fees may apply).
Custom Energy Auditor Training & Workshops
If you have a related educational requirement in the area of sustainability or energy efficiency please contact us directly and we'd be happy to assist. For more information about our company and past work see the about us page.