3.6V AA Size Lithium Battery (2600mAh)
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
This 3.6 Volt AA Lithium Battery is a replacement part for our Aquamonitor wireless water monitor. The battery is used to power the wireless transmitter.
This type of battery is also used in other applications such as:
- Utility metering & automatic meter readers
- Tollgate systems
- Alarms & security devices
- Automotive electronics & tracking systems
- Memory back-up
Please Note: this battery is the regular AA size but it should only be used in applications which require 3.6V. Regular AA batteries have a voltage of 1.5V. DO NOT use this battery in "regular" 1.5V AA battery applications.
3.6V AA Lithium Battery Key Features
- High and stable operating voltage
- Low self-discharge rate (less than 2% after 1 year of storage at 20˚C)
- Wide operating temperature range (-55˚C to +85˚C )
- Stainless steel container and cap
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing
- Non-restricted for transport.
3.6 Volt AA Lithium Battery Specifications
- Battery Chemistry - primary lithium-thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl2)
- Nominal Voltage - 3.6V
- Nominal Capacity - 2,600mAh
- Max Pulse Current - 200mA
- Dimensions - 14.5mm (diameter) x 51mm (length)
- Weight - 20g
- Documentation - ER14505 Battery Spec Sheet (PDF)