FLIR Rental Agreement Terms
The following terms and conditions apply to our FLIR Thermal Camera Rental / Equipment Hire.
1. RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE. The Customer assumes all risks of loss or damage to the equipment from any cause, and agrees to return it to Reduction Revolution in the condition received from Reduction Revolution. Any determinations of damage or loss will be made by Reduction Revolution on its return.
2. PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS. Payment must be made prior to rental. Credit card details will be held for the duration of the rental period (for $500 security deposit / authorisation).
3. CARE AND OPERATION OF EQUIPMENT. The equipment may only be used and operated in the way in which it was designed and in a careful and proper manner.
4. MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR. If the equipment is damaged or rendered inoperable in any way by the customer, the customer shall pay all costs required to return the equipment to good operating condition.
5. RETURN OF EQUIPMENT. At the end of the rental period, the Customer shall return the equipment to Reduction Revolution. Postage is pre-paid by Reduction Revolution. Any insurance costs will be borne by the Customer.
6. OPTION TO RENEW. The Customer shall have first option to rent the equipment for an additional rental period provided the equipment has not already been allocated to another booking.
7. ACCEPTANCE OF EQUIPMENT. The Customer shall inspect the equipment at the beginning of the Rental and satisfy themselves of its full working order. The Customer shall immediately notify Reduction Revolution of any damage or non working parts or features.
8. OWNERSHIP AND STATUS OF EQUIPMENT. The equipment will remain the property of Reduction Revolution at all times.
9. LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY. Liability for injury, disability, and death of workers and other persons caused by operating, handling, or transporting the equipment during the term of this Rental is the obligation of the Customer, and the Customer shall indemnify and hold Reduction Revolution harmless from and against all such liability. The Customer shall maintain liability insurance of at least $10,000,000 unless waived in writing by Reduction Revolution.
10. NOTICE. All notices required or permitted under this Rental shall be deemed delivered when delivered by email at the beginning of this Rental.
11. ASSIGNMENT. The Customer shall not assign or sublet any interest in this Rental or the equipment or permit the equipment to be used by anyone other than the Customer or Customer's employees, without Reduction Revolution’s prior written consent.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND MODIFICATION. This Rental Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. No modification or amendment of this contract shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
13. GOVERNING LAW. This Rental Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales.