Reduction Revolution is dedicated to providing practical solutions, education, and advice to help people become more energy efficient and sustainable. Our products and services currently include:
- Expert energy efficiency advice (eg. energy audits) and project management.
- Sustainability training and workshops.
- Measuring and monitoring equipment.
- Quality product solutions including LED lighting and other energy saving devices.
The Job - Energy Efficiency Product Development & Tech Support
Full Time in St Leonards (Sydney)*
We are looking for a product testing and development technician / engineer who has a passion for energy efficiency and sustainability. Here are some examples of the tasks you may encounter in this role:
- Researching and sourcing new products to add to our range.
- Testing products for quality assurance.
- Updating product descriptions, spec sheets, and other information on the website.
- Providing technical and sales support to customers.
- Writing blogs and creating online content on the topic of energy efficiency and sustainability.
*This does not prevent applicants who live outside of Sydney from applying, but you would require a demonstrated track record of independent working to be considered. We will also consider applicants who are seeking a permanent part time role (minimum 3 days per week) as opposed to full time work.
Remuneration will be commensurate with your skills and experience (see application process below).
Key Skills and Experience
The right applicant for this position will have most or all of the following:
- A technical, engineering or science background and training
- A sound knowledge of electronics and electrical standards
- Experience with electrical test equipment
- Excellent computer skills
- Basic html and web design skills
- A passion for sustainability and innovation
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- The ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Customer service experience
How to Apply
To apply for this job you will need to do 3 things:
- Submit your current resume/CV
- Complete a short questionnaire and quiz
- Submit an original blog post, product review, or similar piece of content (details at link below)