Energy Efficiency Installation & Project Management Services
Reduction Revolution offers project management and installation services for a range of energy efficiency upgrade projects.
Most of our products are selected for their ease of use and low maintenance requirements. They can either be self-installed, or installed by an electrical contractor. As such, our installation and project management services tend to be utilised by clients where specific additional needs exits, for example:
- Where a range of upgrades are being complete simultaneously and oversight is required.
- Where the installations are a follow-on from our energy audit recommendations.
- Where government rebates and other incentive programs are being accessed as part of the upgrades.
Removal of old lighting fitting prior to LED lighting upgrades
Please contact us at the top of this page with your specific requirements and we will provide a quotation. Be sure to include your location and what your require (in terms of quantity, size and scope of project, etc).
Our installation and project management services include:
- Light bulb changes - includes MR16's, LED Tubes and others
- Full light fitting upgrades - includes LED Troffers, LED Downlights, LED High Bays & Floods, LED Emergency Lights, and LED Battens.
- Hourly Rate (Electrician) - for other electrical works
- Hourly Rate (Project Manager) - for project management or detailed investigations or pre-work where requested by the client on larger jobs.
Please note that additional fees may apply if works are to be carried out:
- Above 3m ceiling height.
- Outside of normal business hours.
- In remote or regional locations.
Liability for the installation work itself will reside with the electrical contractor engaged by Reduction Revolution to complete the work. In addition, Reduction Revolution carries Public Liability & Products Liability Insurance ($10M), and Professional Indemnity Insurance ($2M). Full policy details and company information can be viewed here (bottom of page).
Our installation work has included Warehouses, Offices, Strata Buildings, & others