Ultimate Plug-in 24 Hour Mains Timer Switch
This 24 hour mechanical mains timer switch allows for quick and easy automation of electrical appliances.
Use A Timer Switch to Save Energy
Here are some applications where you can use this 24 hour mains timer switch to save energy:
- Switch off your modem/router and other computer peripherals overnight.
- Switch off office equipment like printers and copiers so they're only on when needed.
- Place office water coolers or household drinks fridges on a timer switch to reduce their operating time.
- Place a heated towel rail on a 24 hour timer to only operate for a few hours per day (rather than 24/7).
You can also use this mains timer switch for a range of other indoor automation or security purposes. For example, you can switch an LED light bulb on and off at certain times of the day to make your home look occupied.
24 Hour Mains Timer Switch - Key Features
- Push-in switches with 15 minute increments
- Always-on override switch
- Designed for regular 10-amp Australian / New Zealand power outlets
Other Ways to Save
We also sell a range of other products to reduce standby power and automate the operation of appliances, these include: