Philips SmartBright LED Batten - 50% OFF!
Great value complete LED batten light fitting
The Philips SmartBright LED Batten is a highly affordable alternative to T5 and T8 battens.
- Over 50% energy savings compared to conventional fluorescent tube lighting.
- Ideal for indirect (hidden behind joinery), surface mounted or suspended lighting applications.
- Central or side cable entry with pre-wired 1.5m cable for quick and easy installation.
- Kitchen cabinet or bench top lighting
- Convenience or other store aisle lighting
- Garage or workshop lighting
- Shop window lighting
- Back office and storage areas
- Building corridors & stairwells (non-emergency lights)
Philips LED Batten Dimensions (in mm).
Exclusive Offer: Get a Further 20% Off on Bulk Orders
This product is currently available in wholesale quantities by the carton of 25 units. If you require multiples of 25 units please contact us with your requirements and we'll provide this discounted price via email.
Specifications - Philips LED Batten
|Fitting Type||Full fixture (LED Batten) to replace single T8 or T5's|
|Power Consumption||11W (2 Foot) or 21W (4 Foot)|
|Voltage||220-240 V AC|
|Colour Temperature||4000K (Neutral White)|
|Light Output||1,000 lumen (11W) or 2,000 lumen (21W)|
4 Foot = 1200(L) x 30(W) x 37(H)
2 Foot = 600(L) x 30(W) x 37(H)
|Weight||1200mm = 290 grams
600mm = 190 grams
|Materials||Polycarbonate (PC) housing and diffuser; Stainless steel brackets|
|Installation||Comes pre-wired with 1.5m flex, also includes 2x surface mounting brackets, can be suspended (suspension kit not included).|
|Product Identifiers||Philips BN012C LED10/NW L600 AU / BN012C LED20/NW L1200 AU; 911401840799, 911401840599 (12NC)|
|Further Documentation||Philips Datasheet (PDF, 856kb)|
Frequently Asked Questions
What other options are available?
If you prefer to retain your existing light fittings and simply replace your fluro tubes with LED, please see our: