Philips LED Bulb E27 Edison Screw
A quality E27 Screw LED for everyday lighting
These Philips E27 LED bulbs are an effective replacement for all existing light bulbs with a regular Edison Screw (E27 or ES) base. See also: Bayonet B22 LED Bulbs.
Step 1: Choose a wattage
The following is a guide to equivalent brightness (Philips E27 LED Bulb compared to a old-style Incandescent):
- 7W = 40W
- 9.5W = 60W
- 10.5W = 75W
- 13W = 90W
This Philips Screw Cap LED Bulb is non-dimmable. If you use dimmer switches we recommend you use this product.
Step 2: Choose your preferred colour
You can now choose from Warm White (3000K) or Cool Daylight (6500K).
Colour options: see drop-down menu options at the top of this page.
Say goodbye to dodgy 'energy saver' light globes
Energy saver or 'CFL' (compact fluorescent) light globes were the first wave of energy efficient lighting. Unfortunately, they have many problems and limitations.
Contrast this with the new Philips E27 LED light bulbs:
OLD CFL 'Energy Savers'
NEW Philips LED Bulbs
|Time to full brightness||Up to 1 minute||Instant on|
|Actual energy saving||75% or less energy saving||Over 80% energy saving|
|Typical lifetime||10,000 hours||15,000 hours|
|Lighting colour||Often 'stark' white||Bright warm white (3000K)|
|Aesthetics||Often strange shapes||Regular light bulb shape|
|Toxic material||Contains Mercury||No toxic material|
Philips E27 LED Bulb Benefits
In summary, switching to a Philips Edison Screw LED Bulb has the following benefits:
- Maximum light output as soon as you flip the switch.
- Over 80% energy saving compared to incandescent.
- The beam of light is free of infra-red (no heat is radiated), and ultra-violet (fabric and items under this light won't fade).
- Philips ES LED bulbs are manufactured without any hazardous materials, making them a safe and sustainable choice.
- Designed to fit and work with existing sockets and fixtures.
- Lasts 15 times longer than incandescent bulbs. They'll last for about 15 years when used about 3 hours per day, every day.
- Unlike other low-quality products that are flooding the market, you can trust the Philips quality.
Specifications - E27 LED Bulbs
|Power Consumption||7.5W, 9.5W, 10.5W & 13W (equivalent to 40W, 60W, 75W & 90W)|
|Light Output||600, 806, 1055, and 1400 lumens|
|Fitting Type||Edison Screw E27, click here for Bayonet B22 LED|
A60 - regular bulb shape
|Colour Temperature||Warm White (3000K) or Cool Daylight (6500K)|
|Color rendering index (CRI)||80|
|Dimmable||No, click here for dimmable|
100mm long by 55mm wide
Frequently Asked Questions
Will it fit in my existing fitting?
Yes. The Philips Screw LED bulbs are designed to fit in virtually any existing light globe fixture. See the specifications table for exact dimensions.
Please use the form below if you have a question about this product.