Philips GreenPerform LED Highbay - 50% OFF!
SALE PRICE - Stock is strictly limited at these rock-bottom prices!
The GreenPerform LED Highbay is Philips' premium highbay lighting solution.
- Up to 60% energy savings compared to 250W and 400W Metal Halide highbays.
- IP65 waterproof / outdoor rated protection.
- Long 50,000 hour system lifetime.
- Equipped with 3m power cord.
- Reduced glare and comfortable lighting (CRI of 85).
- Turns on instantly, compared to the slow warm-up of HID lamps.
- Mounting hook included in price.
Four LED Highbay Sizes to Choose From
This Philips GreenPerform LED Highbay is currently available in four size options.
Use the drop-down menu at the top of this page to make your selection:
- 100W = 10,000 lumens (replacement for 250W metal halide highbay)
- 140W = 14,000 lumens (similar to 400W metal halide highbay)
- 160W = 16,000 lumens (similar to 400W metal halide highbay)
- 200W = 20,000 lumens (brighter than 400W metal halide highbay)
The luminaire comes with high-quality optics, ensuring excellent lighting performance in different applications. The 'high-rack optics' are specially designed to illuminate vertical planes in warehouses. The following diagram shows light spread for the regular 'wide' beam option that we have in stock:
Example light spread for 8m ceiling height.
Specifications - Philips GreenPerform LED Highbay
|Power Consumption||Small = 100W
Medium = 140W or 160W
Large = 200W
|Colour Temperature||4000K (neutral white)|
|Beam Angle||Wide Beam (50˚)|
|Light Output||100 lumens/watt|
|Dimmable||100W & 160W = PSU (Fixed / Non Dimmable)
140W & 200W = PSR (Dimmable / 1-10V Selected)
|Dimensions||Small = 374mm (w) x 153mm (h) x 366mm (diameter)
Medium = 466mm (w) x 158mm (h) x 457mm (diameter)
Large = 530mm (w) x 165mm (h) x 520mm (diameter)
|Weight||Small = 5kg
Medium = 7kg
Large = 9.5kg
|Installation||Comes pre-wired with IP65 (waterproof) connector|
|Product Identifiers||BY687P, BY688P, BY689P (Product IDs); 911401568011, 911401536111, 911401567411, 911401569511 (Philips 12NC Order Codes)|
|Further Documentation||Philips GreenPerform LED Highbay - Overview (314kb), Part Numbers (336kb), Installation Guide (252kb)
Case Study (259kb) Pegasus Engineering (New Zealand)
Installation Guide (640kb)
Frequently Asked Questions
What other options are available?
This product is our premium highbay offering. If you are after an alternative style, please see the Negergy LED Highbay.
How does the dimmer control work for the dimmable models?
Analogue or 1-10V dimming is a very simple and easy form of dimming, with a multitude of 1-10V dimmers available in the market. In addition to the main cable, the luminaire is equipped with another 2 pole cable for the 1-10V dimmer input, see installation guide above.