Philips Essential LED Dimmable Downlight (90mm cut out)
NEW Low Price on Neutral White (4000K) 12W Model!
A Complete LED Downlight FittingThe Essential LED Downlight is a complete LED fitting suitable for new-builds or retrofits (residential or commercial).
- Wide beam angle (100˚) and higher brightness than MR16 LED bulbs.
- Suits existing 90mm ceiling cut-out.
- 75% energy savings compared to 50W halogen.
- Low profile and flush finish.
- Comes pre-wired with 1.5m power cable and 3-pin plug
- Works with selected leading/trailing edge dimmers
- Available in 3000K (warm white) or 4000K (neutral white) - see below
Choose from Warm White (3000K) or Neutral White (4000K)
Specifications - Philips Essential LED
|Power Consumption||10.5W or 12W (Equivalent to 50W Halogen)|
|Colour Temperature||3000K (warm white) or 4000K (neutral white)|
|Light Output||800 lumens|
|Dimensions||115mm (width) x 63mm (depth) - suitable for 92mm cutout|
|Installation||Comes pre-wired with flex and 3-pin power plug|
|Product Identifiers||DN105B (Product ID); 911401589111, 911401589211 (12NC); 8710163296418, 8710163296425 (Barcodes)|
|Further Documentation||Philips Essential LED (373kb)|
Frequently Asked Questions
What other options are available?
If you don't wish to go for a full fitting upgrade (ie. this product) you might like to consider the MR16 LED 5.5W or MR16 LED 7W retro-fit globes (only suitable for existing MR16 downlight fittings).