Home Energy Audit & Action Plan
We have helped thousands of households pinpoint problems with their energy usage and drastically reduce their energy bills (see also: Business Energy Audit).
Areas That We Service
The cost of our home energy audit service depends on your one-way travel distance from our nearest assessor's location. See the drop-down menu above for options.
To calculate the distance category you fall into, simply enter your address at the link to your nearest assessor's location below.
- Sydney, NSW - check your distance from St Leonards
- Central Coast, NSW - from Wyong
- Brisbane, QLD - from South Brisbane
- Melbourne, VIC - from Rowville
- Adelaide, SA - from Adelaide CBD
Expert Home Energy Advice and AnalysisThis is what you will receive as part of our Home Energy Audit service:
- Analysis of your past energy bills (electricity, gas and LPG).
- A detailed site inspection of your property and in-person consultation with an energy auditor (we have experience, tools and software to assist us in the process).
- A follow-up written report of our findings and recommendations.
Home Energy Audit - Savings Guaranteed
We guarantee to make the energy audit worth your while by identifying a wide range of cost-effective measures to reduce your energy bills. Typical savings range between 20% and 60% of your current energy usage, sometimes even higher.
Here's some feedback from a recent customer:
"Just a quick note to say thanks for your advice re our electricity usage. We just received our first bill from Origin Energy - $326.06, which is about 45% less than our bill from the same period last year. This was exactly what we were looking for when we contacted you. Once again, many thanks."
- Greg (NSW)
Our service is a great opportunity to speak with an expert and to identify the main areas for saving in your home.
Follow-up Home Energy Action Plan
The follow-up Energy Action Plan includes:
- An energy consumption profile of your home, including:
- Current energy usage of each type of fuel (electricity, gas, LPG, wood)
- An indication of where energy is being used
- An outline of positive energy reduction steps already taken by your household (so you can keep doing these things!)
- Advice on further actions to reduce your energy consumption (both behaviour change and equipment upgrades are listed).
Here's a preview of what the Action Plan looks like. It is tailored to your situation and typically 8-10 pages in length.
Home Energy Audit FAQ
What information do I need to provide?
Ideally we'd like to review your energy bills for the last 12 months. We'll also ask you a range of questions about how you use each appliance as we go through the assessment process (don't worry - it's not a test!).
What times are you available?
We're available at a time that suits you. Times outside of business hours are available if needed. Please checkout online or call us to lock in a time.
How long does the assessment take?
It usually takes around 1.5 hours to go through everything.
What regions are covered by this service?
On-site home energy audits are currently available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Adelaide as indicated above. If you are in another location, please ask for our discounted over-the-phone energy audit service, which is available Australia-wide.
What happens to the data collected?
We'll use this to provide you with a follow-up written report. We will not provide your details to any third party unless it is with your explicit permission.