NEW! See our Eco Friendly Christmas Gift Ideas.
Energy Efficiency for Coolrooms & Commercial Refrigeration
This 2-hour training session is for those who want to learn how to assess coolrooms and commercial refrigeration systems for energy efficiency.
Distilled from our extensive hands-on experience of refrigeration energy auditing, this training provides step-by-step instruction on how to identify energy problems in coolrooms and refrigeration systems, and make reliable, accurate and cost-effective energy efficiency recommendations.
- 2-hour workshop for groups of up to 10 people (delivered in person or via webinar)
- Workshop slides for each participant
- $100 discount voucher for a FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera (purchase or rental)
- Refrigerator types, refrigeration effect, refrigeration components
- Power usage distribution, typical power profiles, optimum plant behaviour, power tracking
- Typical modification techniques, demand reduction & usage reduction techniques, smart lighting, low-cost modification checklist, energy savings estimates
- Using FLIR thermography to identify refrigeration problems and costly inefficiencies.
When & where is it delivered?
Energy Efficiency for Coolrooms and Refrigeration training is delivered in a single 2-hour session.
Individual participants can undertake the training at our office (in Sydney) or via an on-line webinar link from anywhere in Australia. Group participants can undertake the training at any preferred location Australia-wide (travel fees apply) or via webinar.