DC Power Meter
This is a DC Power Meter suitable for low voltage battery powered systems, solar panels, etc.
It features a real time display of voltage, current, and power consumption. It also stores minimum and maximum voltage, current, and power, together with cumulative amp hours and watt hours consumed by the connected equipment.
- Current range: 0-20A (continuous) or 30A (peak fro 30 minutes)
- Voltage range: 5-60V
- Power range: 0.1-3,600W
The meter can be mounted using the included snap-in bracket or magnetically on any magnetic surface.
DC Power Meter - Technical Specifications
Digital DC Power Meter with Internal Shunt.
- Resolution of voltage and current: 0.01V, 0.01A
- External DC power source: 5-60V, 9-12mA
- Dimensions: 45(W) x 75(L) x 23(D)mm
- Weight: 100g
- Product Code: MS6170
Display Screen Details:
- Scrolling display of Max voltage, Max current, Min voltage, Min current, Watt-hour (Wh), Amp-hour (Ah)
- Operational Period in hour: minute: second
Full spec sheet can be downloaded here.