NEW! See our Eco Friendly Christmas Gift Ideas.
Business Energy Auditor Training
This one-day training session is for those who want to learn how to conduct business energy audits.
Distilled from our extensive hands-on experience of commercial energy auditing, the training provides step-by-step instruction in how to conduct an energy audit and make reliable, accurate and cost-effective energy efficiency recommendations.
- One day workshop (delivered in person or via webinar)
- A printed Business Energy Auditing Handbook for each participant
A copy of our Energy Assessors Fact Sheets for each participant (for field reference)
Energy Auditor Training - Topics Covered
- Sustainability, greenhouse gases, climate change, energy basics, Earth’s energy budget, sources of energy.
- Measuring & monitoring business energy usage, reading & interpreting business energy bills.
- On-site energy auditing, on-site auditing tools, data capture, data interpretation & analysis.
- Identifying energy-saving opportunities: behaviour change & equipment upgrades (lighting, HVAC, space heating & cooling, refrigeration, office equipment, hot water, air compressors and systems, solar power, power conditioning, cogeneration).
- Action plan preparation, financial analysis of measures, implementation facilitation.
When & where is it delivered?
This Business Energy Auditor training course is delivered in one full day of training. Small groups can undertake the training at our office or via an on-line webinar link from anywhere in Australia. Larger groups can undertake the training at any preferred location Australia-wide - i.e. a trainer will come to you (additional fees may apply for some locations).
Custom Energy Auditor Training & Workshops
If you have a related educational requirement in the area of sustainability or energy efficiency please contact us directly and we'd be happy to assist. For more information about our company and past work see the about us page.